I hate waiting it is driving me crazy!!
I had a follow up colposcopy on June 17th. I'd previously had LLetz & my 6 month was a clear smear (yey) but still HPV +ve (Boo!)
So had the follow up to see if I'd cleared the HPV, told the usual 6 weeks for results, all my others have been exactly 6 weeks.. and nothing...
Partof me wants to call, but if it is bad news, I'd deal with it better not on the phone.
I know that in reletive terms HPV and abnormalties aren't really bad but to me I just want it gone so even that would get a bad reactioin I think :(
Should I wait? or call?