After treatment

Hi everyone.
After having 25 sessions of radiotherapy,3 chemo and 3 brachytherapy for stage 3,i have had my results back from my follow up mri scan,the 2 affected lymph nodes are now all clear👍🏻 theres something showing up in another area but the doctors pretty confident that its just swelling, has anyone else had similar?

1 Like

Hi Rach,
I haven’t had this happen after treatment so hopefully someone else will come along shortly that may have some more information. I just wanted to say that I ended up having extra scans and a surgery before my treatment as something else showed up on my mri that they were unsure about. Thankfully it turned out to be a simple ovarian cyst and not a secondary cancer. It’s so hard not to worry, isn’t it.
x Maria

1 Like

Hi, I had treatment for stage 4 cancer, had the radiotherapy and the brachytherapy, wasn’t strong enough for chemo. Each time I have a scan, they report changes, I’ve been twice told that the cancer was showing in the cervix and my bladder, had to go for biopsies and they confirmed each time it was radiation changes.