After Lletz

Hi, this is my first post. I had my first smear test, late ( my own fault ) I'm now 26. Long story short, they found C2 abnormal cells and I had Lletz on Monday 27th of March. I have read that sometimes results from Lletz can then show cells are cancerous, despite being told they are not cancerous yet cells in the CIN letter. Obviously I have not had my results yet but until after the procedure I was not aware I was even awaiting results, I assumed Lletz would get rid of the cells if I'm lucky and that would be it. Is it common for results to come back cancerous ? Also, I was told not to exercise for 3 weeks. Can / should I exercise sooner ? Thanks in advance...

Hi there , had my first lletz procedure last week after abnormal smear , but was told nothing about severity of abnormalities.  Jst given colposcopy app where I had the lletz and biopsy taken. My understanding is the procedure hopefully removes abnormal cells , which are tested to check there is nothing more sinister present ! The results of which shld arrive in post in a cple weeks .exercise was not mentioned to me , only the no tampons etc for a few weeks. 

Hi, I had my Lletz on 26th March and I too wasnt given much information about "afterwards".  i'm a very active person and its really frustrating not being able to exercise.  i was told 4 - 6 weeks - although I am going to go the gym tonight for a light jog and see how I get on.  I feel fine in myself, my heavy bleeding has stopped.  I have read on some other comments that exercise can trigger a bleed - so I'm just going to see how I get on.  Hopefully results should come through soon.

Thanks Ladies. 

Yes it seems not much information is given about afterwards. 

How did you get on at the gym ? I really want to exercise as I feel ok no bleeding etc but I am still getting period type pains. 

Thanks Ladies. 

Yes it seems not much information is given about afterwards. 

How did you get on at the gym ? I really want to exercise as I feel ok no bleeding etc but I am still getting period type pains.