After a lletz??

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I had an an.smear end of last year and went for a colposcopy late Dec which cam back as CIN1/2. I had to go back for another colposcopy 6 months later which I did and this came back as high grade but no clue what CIN it was. 2 weeks ago i went in for a lletz. It was no where near as bad as i thought it was going to be but I'm just wondering about the after bit. So I've had cramping and got rid of lots of black stuff but that all stopped 2 days ago and since then nothing. It's 2 weeks tomorrow since I had it done. Could that be it?? Am I one of the lucky ones with no bleeding? I've not had a period for 7 Years so wearing pads is driving me mad but I daren't stop just incase lol. Has anyone had this procedure and not bled at all? Thank you ladies xxx

Hi, I barely bled either, but about 10 days after I had one day of bleeding which I think was the scab coming off. It sounds like you have passed that though. I found if I exercised I bled a little, just brown stuff and only a little bit. 

It's been 2 weeks and a day since my LLETZ and I haven't bled at all either. Guess we're the lucky ones! Bit annoying I stocked up on pads which I don't usually use but have only needed liners. 

Thanks ladies... 2 weeks and 2 days after lletz now and still nothing. I'm going to keep exercise to a minimum and keep hoping it's all over and done with :)