Advice

Hi everyone. I'm sorry to take up your time and I know this is probably a ridiculous question but I've just broken down today, I'm usually really strong. I got my smear results on Tuesday (Valentine's Day) stating I had severe dyskarosis and I had colposcopy on Thursday where I had to have Loop treatment and biopsy.. I've just been diagnosed with infection too. I've been reading a lot of comments on here and I'm really starting to worry that I'm going to have cervical cancer, which I know is really bloody irrational and that whatever it was is probably gone now but honestly, I don't know how you all cope so well. I've cried all day but I'm torn because people are telling me this isn't serious yet I'm faced with the possibility of cancer? Can someone just tell me what to expect as I'm on full on meltdown mode haha. X

Hi, I'm not going to be overly helpful as I haven't had my results back yet but my situation is similar to yours and so I just wanted to let you know that's it's ok to be upset about it. I was Teary most of the week but have finally relaxed and am ok about waiting for results (For today any way!) 

Hope it all works out for the best x