ADVICE PLEASE Hospital appointment 1 month after LLETZ treatment...why??

I am amazed that you have been going to work, I know for a fact I wouldn't be able to manage.

I was due to start a new job over Xmas but couldn't face it knowing I had a colposcopy looming. I feel like my life is on hold but I don't want to start anything and then feel like I am letting people down/ explain myself. 

My symptoms are very similar to yours. Can't decide if I have others too or if that's just the way I am built/ getting older! Have had my thyroid tested recently but drew a blank on that. 

I am a terribly impatient person and feel so powerless. I have decided to start juicing, got all my kit. Either way I am going to try and give my immune system a turbo boost! My husband thinks I am insane but doesn't want to say it, but it feels like the one and only thing I can take control of right now!

Have you taken some time off next week? Perhaps you could arrange to do some nice things for yourself

x

Hiya!

I started doing  lots of juicing too.  Nothing like a bit of curly kale in a smoothie to make you feel like you're looking after yourself!  ;)

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you in the Waiting Room! :)

Kirsty xx

Hi Suzysooz, 

Im a primary teacher and feel worse not being with my class. When im not there its always the day a parent has something to complain about. No im going to keep going until I get my MRI results. I will make sure to take time to recover after treatment.

Juicing is a good idea. I do pity our husbands..they can never fully understand but try their best!

Thanks kirsty66. You two might convince me to juice!!

Hi Kirsty

Nice to meet you! I have seen a few of your posts and you also sound like one very calm and collected lady. I feel bad that I am literally going insane when technically there is nothing wrong with me, apart from smelling like a butchers shop. Not tried the kale yet, I am just about managing carrot at the moment, heavily diluted with apple!

I think you are both teachers then? 

Feeling inspired to get myself together today!

Good luck for your MRI tomorrow Michelle, will be thinking of you

x

Hi Suzysooz!

Aw, thanks. I like your posts too. :)

Believe me, I was not calm and collected when I was playing the waiting game! I needed constant distraction and if anything got even remotely boring, I would feel a wave of panic and need to cling to my husband. (Michelle, strangely,  I found that planning maths was not distracting enough and I just sat there crying!!) It was such a hard time and that's why I try to reply to these posts. I wasn't worried after the LLETZ - well, not really - because I didn't think there was any way I could actually have cc. The bit between finding out I had cc and getting the MRI results was the hardest. I became much calmer once I knew what the plan was. Well, with a few blips! ;)

Michelle, hope the MRI results are good and Suzysooz, and all you other waiters out there, I hope you hear good news soon. :)

Kirsty xx

HI ladies,

Hope everyone is well. Finally got some much needed results! I have been staged at 1b1 but my MRI was clear. Next port of call is a trachelectomy hopefully next week. Mixed feelings but overall relief...

Michelle