Adenoma on cervix

Hi

I'm not sure if I've put this in the correct topic but here goes......I've recently had an MRI scan for endometriosis and it has showN what they think is a Adenoma on my cervix.  I'm going in for laparoscopy and biopsys in next few weeks but I'm really worried as I don't understand what it could be.  Has anyone got any experience with this?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Flower,

I didn't want to read and run because I know only too well that waiting for the first response is torture, especially when you can see the number of 'reads' creeping up. It's best not to try to jump the gun and start guessing what it might be. We all know just how difficult it can be to sit tight and wait patiently for the appointments and the test results that will give us definitive answers, but I'm sorry to say that is the boat we are all in. We also know just how difficult it is to put this to the back of your mind and that is why this forum is here, so you can chat freely to others in a similar situation, but you won't get answers to your question either here or on Google.

One thought to keep at the front of your mind is that there are no blue lights nor sirens which suggests that whatever your doctors suspect it may be, they are confident that they can deal with whatever it is sensibly in the time frame they have allowed themselves.

I hope that helps and I am sorry that I cannot do more.

Be lucky

Tivoli