About the Recently diagnosed with cervical cancer category

A place for people who have been recently diagnosed with cervical cancer to find support.

Hi.This is my first post on this site after being diagnosed only yesterday.After all the test’s i now have some answer’s,but not all. Very scary!!
Still got too have another biopsiy and a pet scan,will know more next week and then start on what ever treatment i need.
Hope there are some lovely helpful people out there to try and help though this terrible diagnosis.
Have been assured this is the place to be.

1 Like

Hello i only got diagnosed on the 23rd and finally got some answers last week that I have stage 1b1 and having a radial hysterectomy at the end of the month. Very scary, im so nervous. Message me anytime xx

Going 2moz for app 2 see what type of cancer cells,if it has spread,which they think it has and 2 see what treatment there is for me. As i said before it is very scary,but there are people out there.
I wish you luck with your treatment and try not 2 worry 2 much(she say’s) Concentrate on the positive’s​:+1::crossed_fingers:

Hope all is well with you,as well as it can be🤪Going 2 start chemo on tuesday,very scary😱
Just want 2 start something,so it seem’s as if i’m doing something,just sitting here waiting. Was going 2 work for a few hour’s each week up til now. Haven’t been this week because of the pain i’m in. So not much normality in my life at the moment,but am going out for cake 2day😃
That will take a few hour’s of worry away😜