Hi! Apologies if this is in the wrong place!
I was diagnosed with stage 1B1 adenocarcinom, CGIN and CIN2. This was treated with a LLETZ and follow up surgery to investigate my bladder. It was decided between my consultant and myself that I wouldn't have a hysterectomy as I wasn't sure on my family situation.
Fast forward 4 years! I am still under the consualtants care and have regular check ups and abnormal cells have been found again. I am still HPV positive also.
I have a colposcopy appointment next week abs would love some insight into what I should expect/push for. I feel I would like a hysterectomy now, as it would be such a relief! Will this be offered or do you think another LLETZ would suffice?
Thanks so much! Xx