A bit unsure???

Hi i am new to this site but i just wasn't really sure where else to go to find a little help. I have had a abnormal smear test before, a few years ago but thet said everything was fine i am not due for another one which i have got next month, but i have noticed my periods have been  all over the place lately and really unpredictable, and lately i have noticed after my last period i have been spotting alot when my period had finished. I know im not pregnant as i have done a test to check but i looked on here at the symptoms an i dont have them all just maybe 2/3 but i dont want to jump to conclusions. I am feeling very uneasy about it all though. Just could do with some advice really.

Hello,

There can be all sorts of reasons for periods to become unpredictable, and the vast majority are not serious. If it were me, I'd make an appointment with a female GP to talk about it. If you have any other symptoms you're concerned about you could also mention them at the same time. It's always best to talk to a doctor if you have any health worrries.

Hope this helps and all the best to you.