8 month(ish) check up

Hi all. Not much news really, but thought I'd share. I had my check up today, finished chemorads and brachy in November for Adenocarcinoma with one lymph. Today was just an internal look and a feel of my abdomen externally, plus the usual questions about bowel and bladder activity and dilator use (always a joy!) The consultant said everything is as expected and that as far as he's concerned I'm in remission. The MDT have recommended I have an MRI in a few weeks though, because my first post treatment PET showed a small hotspot - although the follow up MRI to that was clear. I guess they are just being super safe, which I can't complain about, but still I hate the lingering doubt. Hey ho, the consultant seems happy :-)

Anne xx

Congrats Anne. Hope scan goes well xxxx

Thanks Kazza, best of luck with your scan too. Xx

That is great news. Pray all goes well with your mri. :-)

1b1 squamous cell, radical hysterectomy, path report showed parametrial lymph node involved, restaged to 2b, 5 chemo and 25 radiation. Finish may 1, 2017

good luck with your MRI xxx

My check ups have always been like this, but I had a very odd treatment plan.  I never had a post treatment scan which I did always find weird. So pleased for you the check up was ned. Charlene xx