6 Weeks Pregnant & CIN 3

Good Evening, I'm so glad I found this site! I'm driving myself crazy :-(((

I am hoping that you can help. 2 weeks ago I found out I was 6weeks pregnant & have today found out that I have CIN 3. I am extreamly worried & scared and don't know what to do or how to feel. 

Before I found out I was pregnant, I had an abnomal smear in January showing borderline cell changes and was referred for a Colposcopy in February. This has today revealed I have CIN 3. 

- is it normal for a smear to show borderline changes & for a colposcopy to show more severe changes? Does this mean things have progressed in a short space of time?

- I'm worried I'm at risk of cancer developing as I cannot have a LEEP until after I give birth. Please can you provide some advise on this? 

- Can I request for a LEEP to be done whilst I am pregnant? What are the risks involved? My consultant has said she will review me half way through my pregnancy but won't do any treatment until 3 months after I give birth

Any advise you can give epuld be very gratefully received.

Thank You, Claire

Hi  I can't answer all your questions I'm afraid. I found out I had CIN3 cells a week after getting my positive pregnancy test (4.5 weeks!)  I still had the colposcopy (at almost 6 weeks and another at 18 weeks and am due another one next week which should've been at 32 weeks).  The consultant said the pregnancy hormones should slow down any growth anyway (and most changes are very slow anyway) and is hoping to get me to term before treating after.  My consultant wouldn't do any treatment whilst pregnant due to the small risk of miscarriage.