6 months. Time for smear

Hi ladies. Iv been quiet lately. Just trying to get on with life and all the bumps along the way…
Anyways its now 6 months since I was told I had cc stage 1. Leetz treatment was used and nothing more was needed.
Cc was in cervix and that was that.
So now I’m at the point of 6months smear.
Honestly iv never been so worried for a smear…
Iv had a few issues in-between waiting like random bleeds and painful sex at times.
Trying not to read to much into that
Thanks for reading.
Hope everyone is doing OK xx

Hi Chunli

Several possible reasons for your random bleeds and painful sex. Have you seen your GP about these symptoms?

Hope all goes well for you.

x

Hi @Chunli just wanted to wish you well and hope it all goes ok xx

Yeah, went to the doctors. She said oh don’t worry about it. Took a few swabs to rule out any infection all was fine and just said stress can do funny things to our bodies.

1 Like

Hi Chunli

If it were me I think I would want to understand more about what’s going on. No harm getting a second opinion.

x

1 Like

@Chunli Hi there! Many thanks for sharing. I was diagnosed with 1a1. I had my Leep in June due to CIN2. However they found cancer cells. I was diagnosed then 1a1. The margin of the cancer is clean and the margin of Cin2 is not (focally involment on the endocervix side).
How was the result of your LEEP? How the dr identified the cancer cells during your LEEP? You knew about the stage before the leep? Sorry for my questions! I am desperate

Hi. They told me after my colospy after they took punch biopsy. The result came back with cancer cells.
Then I had two leetz treatments. After the 2nd treatment they were sure that they got it all and my margins were clear.
My scans were all fine too. Showing that it had not gone any further than just in my cervix.
To be honest I’m grateful that it was able to just be cut out.
Hugs to you. It’s a very scary and strange place to be in xxx

@Chunli many thanks for sharing! Just last question, both Lletz were under local or GA?
Lletz was done with a wire loop?