6 month check up...

Hi,

i have my 6 month check up on Monday.... And so the stressing and sleepless nights have returned...... the doctor indicated that they removed "a fair chunk" of my cervix so I'm starting to wonder what's left and what I'll see on the TV screen.... ? And all the what if stuff has returned..... 

Good luck with your check up Helen. Hoping all will go smoothly for you and certainly will be interesting to see the difference on the screen. Stay positive and know your in good hands xxx

Good luck with the check-up. I can totally relate to the stress and sleepless nights. Trying everything to de-stress but it's very very hard! Hope all goes well for you.

Xx

Aug 2013 - turned 25, clear smear result
Jan 2015 - smear taken as part of routine 'full body' health check-up - results show HPV 16 high risk, and CIN 1 confirmed
Jan 2015 - colposcopy, CIN 2 confirmed, biopsy taken - results inconclusive, return in 6 months for another colposcopy
July 2015 - 6 mth repeat colposcopy - abnormal cells seen, biopsy taken, and smear
July 2015 - smear results show HPV 16 moderate changes, biopsy result inconclusive (again) - lletz carried out. 
Awaiting results, due in 2 weeks

Good luck with your check up. Hope all goes well! I have a 6 month smear check up myself on Tuesday after some high grade changes and have had the return of the sleepless nights too! 

Best Wishes x