3 months post LEEP. Pelvic discomfort.

Hi all, 

I had a LLETZ (LEEP) procedure back home in New Zealand in February this year, and have since been travelling, and have now settled in the UK. 

About a month ago I started having very general, dull achy pain in my uterus region. It comes and goes, sometimes it's one side, sometimes the other, sometimes all over! I feel it almost everyday and it definitely is not period cramps. I have actually never experienced the sensation before. 

I've been to the doctor and had tests that ruled out an STI or any other type of infection. He referred me on for an ultrasound which may take a number of weeks before I can get an appointment. 

I have a Mirena IUD and I was worried it may have shifted but the strings are still in place, and otherwise everything else is fine. 

Has anyone experienced anything like this?? I have no idea if it could be to do with my LEEP treatment or if it is something else entirely. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi Amelia, I have long term pelvic discomfort from my LEEP. I actually made a support group for women on fb as I have met quite a lot of women online who are dealing with issues that their doctors are often not taking seriously. This is the link if you'd like to join. I hope you get some answers from your doctor soon!